Private Form #2 – NOTICE OF SPECIALLY FABRICATED ITEM
(1) CERTIFIED MAIL:
____________________ RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED
Our firm is pleased to be involved in the construction of your (2) at (3) under an agreement with
(4) your (5) . Our part of this project will be to fabricate and furnish (6) for use as a component part
of the construction as called for in the plans. This component will be reasonably unsuitable for use elsewhere. The
order for this item has been received and accepted and the price to be billed to our customer is $ (7) .
We are advising you of the foregoing so that you will have the information and notice specified by law.
If you have any questions, please call us.
Yours very truly,
* * * * *
(1) Letter addressed to the owner of the property being improved.
(2) Indicate type of improvement.
(3) The address of the job, with street and city.
(4) Name of company for whom you work.
(5) Status of the person under whom you are working, such as “general contractor” or “roofing subcontractor”,
(6) General description of the item being fabricated.
(7) Contract price for the item being fabricated.
(8) Name of your company.
(9) Person signing letter and capacity.
(10) Copy to original contractor by certified mail unless the order was direct from the original contractor.
Williams, McClure & Parmelee is dedicated to high quality legal representation of businesses and insurance companies in a variety of matters. We are experienced Texas civil litigation attorneys based in Fort Worth who know Texas courts and Texas law. For more information, please contact the law firm at 817-335-8800. The firm’s new office location is 5601 Bridge Street, Suite 300, Fort Worth, Texas 76112.