Grievances Process for Texas Employers:
• every company with more than just a few employees needs a clear procedure for reporting and resolving grievances
• the procedure should provide for the situation where the supervisor is the subject of the grievance – another person should be designated to handle the grievance in such a case
• an effective grievance procedure can be a useful tool in helping a n employer avoid morale problems or unionization efforts
• it can also be an important part of an alternative dispute resolution system
• keep grievance records in a separate grievance and investigation file
Williams, McClure & Parmelee is dedicated to high quality legal representation of businesses and insurance companies in a variety of matters. We are experienced Texas civil litigation attorneys based in Fort Worth who know Texas courts and Texas law. For more information, please contact the law firm at 817-335-8800. The firm’s new office location is 5601 Bridge Street, Suite 300, Fort Worth, Texas 76112.