Private Form #5 – DEMAND FOR PAYMENT
(1) Certified Mail
____________________ Return Receipt Requested
We have furnished (2) to (3) , (4) on the construction in progress on your property at
(5) . We have not been paid the amounts due us for the month of (6) in the amount of $ (7) .
Demand is hereby made for the payment of our claim from funds withheld by you as owner.
Should you have any question concerning our claim or this notice, please advise us. We will appreciate being
advised if there is a dispute as to our claim from the contractor.
* * * * *
(1) Letter addressed to the owner of the property being improved sent by Certified Mail
(2) Indicate generally what has been furnished.
(3) Name of the person to whom you furnished goods or labor.
(4) Indicate status of the person to whom you furnish, such as “contractor or “subcontractor”
(5) The address of the job, street, number and city.
(6) Indicate the month during which work was done for which payment has not been received.
(7) The amount due.
(8) Your company.
(9) Person signing letter and capacity.
(10) Send copy to general contractor.
(11) Send copy to your customer, if other than the general contractor.
Williams, McClure & Parmelee is dedicated to high quality legal representation of businesses and insurance companies in a variety of matters. We are experienced Texas civil litigation attorneys based in Fort Worth who know Texas courts and Texas law. For more information, please contact the law firm at 817-335-8800. The firm’s new office location is 5601 Bridge Street, Suite 300, Fort Worth, Texas 76112.