The six major federal (Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws that apply to Texas employers:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII);
- Section 1981 of the Civil Rights Act of 1866;
- The Equal Pay Act of 1963;
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA);
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; and
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA).
Williams, McClure & Parmelee is dedicated to high quality legal representation of businesses and insurance companies in a variety of matters. We are experienced Texas civil litigation attorneys based in Fort Worth who know Texas courts and Texas law. For more information, please contact the law firm at 817-335-8800. The firm’s new office location is 5601 Bridge Street, Suite 300, Fort Worth, Texas 76112.