These combinations include:
- total and permanent loss of sight in both eyes
- loss of both feet at or above the ankle
- loss of both hands at or above the wrist
- loss of one foot at or above the ankle and loss of one hand at or above the wrist
- an injury to the spine that results in permanent and complete paralysis of both arms, both legs, or one arm and one leg
- a physically traumatic injury to the burn resulting in incurable insanity or imbecility
- third degree burns that cover at least 40% of the body
- third degree burns covering the majority of both hands or one hand and the face
- the total and permanent loss of use of a body part is the same as the total loss of that body part.
Williams, McClure & Parmelee is dedicated to high quality legal representation of businesses and insurance companies in a variety of matters. We are experienced Fort Worth, Texas workers’ compensation defense lawyers in Tarrant County who know Texas courts and Texas law. For more information, please contact the law firm at 817-335-8800. The firm’s office location is 5601 Bridge Street, Suite 300, Fort Worth, Texas 76112.